Even during the pandemic SMC is here for the community. We are still offering many services and hope you will continue to take care of yourselves during these difficult times.
SHINGLETOWN EMERGENCY FOOD AND OUTREACH CENTER (at Black Butte School):
- We accept calls daily for emergency food. We do not accept walk-ins. We will schedule an appointment for you. Please be timely when you come to your appointment.
- We help with budgeting, shopping on a budget, preparing for the grocery store and making meals.
- Call 530.474.4220 for more information
- Nicole our in-person LCSW is available to counsel students by appointment at the Wellness Center.
- Please call SMC at 530.474.3390 to make an appointment or get additional information.
SHINGLETOWN AREA RESOURCE CENTER (31191-A Hwy 44):
- The Outreach and Enrollment is located in the SARC Office. Insurance enrollment assistance is available by appointment.
- For an appointment 530.474.1359
- Our Billing Office is also located at SARC. You can get your billing questions answered by calling
SHINGLETOWN MEDICAL CENTER:
- Primary Care for all ages
- Specialty Services
- Chiropractic Care
- Nutrition and Diabetic Education
- COVID-19 Services
- Behavioral Health
- Case Management
- Smoking Cessation
- Healthy Living Counseling; centered on healthy habit changes
The health care professionals at SMC remind you of the importance of routine check-ups and screenings, no matter where you get your care, even during the current COVID-19 pandemic.